Saturday, Dec. 20, 2003 - 1:22 a.m.
Cost of the War in Iraq
WARNING!!!! if you know me personally, you may read my diary, but if you do, you take the chance of hearing things you don't want to know, misunderstanding what I've written and being hurt by it. If you are unsure if it is ok to read, save yourself and me the grief and heartache, and ask first!!! Please note that this is a DIARY, ie my subjective feelings, hearsay, suppositions, and outpourings of ranting of the moment. It does not represent objective news, the whole of what I think of a topic or someone, or even a thought-out representation of any of the above. Keep that in mind. Thanks. * Here is a Diary Etiquette Read Me.
Friday Five: Favorite Computer Games?!!!!
Here is the Friday Five Dec 19, 2003
1. List your five favorite beverages.
2. List your five favorite websites.
3. List your five favorite snack foods.
4. List your five favorite board and/or card games.Scrabble. I don't/ haven't played other card or board games for years. I used to like Clue, Monopoly, Hearts, and Rummy. We're talking years and years and years. Like generations ago.
5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games.hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I don't think I can name a single one. How about "find a new interesting diary in diaryland" or "hamsterblast" which isnt a game, only a stressreliever. Or "can I find that in google". or "cleaning out my inbox and sent box" Are those games?
I amuse myself by reading, drawing comics, taking photos of weird things, rubbing bugs off of plant leaves, avoiding work, reading books of things I will probably never do such as winter camping, mountainclimbing, having sex again... hehe.
Well, that was not a very productive set of questions for me. Back to the chocolate and postum. mmm.
ps, perhaps I shouldve written "best and nummiest" instead of "most usual" as a definition of "favorite" in those questions. Dunno.
Go back and read my other goofy entry tonight, Bitter Pill
5 People have left cute, callous or caring comments on the wench's wordiness!!
ps, you'll need to email me for a username and password
Goodbye Michael. May your next life be kinder to you. - Thursday, Jun. 25, 2009
*inspired by Chaosdaily