Hold on to what is good even if it is a handful of earth.
Hold on to what you believe even if it is a tree which stands by itself.
Hold on to what you must do even if it is a long way from here.
Hold on to life even when it is easier letting go.
Hold on to my hand even when I have gone away from you.
- Pueblo Blessing
101 Things About Me
Do My Surveys
To Do List
To Buy List
Tuesday, Jul. 26, 2005 - 6:17 a.m.
Cost of the War in Iraq
WARNING!!!! if you know me personally, you may read my diary, but if you do, you take the chance of hearing things you don't want to know, misunderstanding what I've written and being hurt by it. If you are unsure if it is ok to read, save yourself and me the grief and heartache, and ask first!!! Please note that this is a DIARY, ie my subjective feelings, hearsay, suppositions, and outpourings of ranting of the moment. It does not represent objective news, the whole of what I think of a topic or someone, or even a thought-out representation of any of the above. Keep that in mind. Thanks. * Here is a Diary Etiquette Read Me.
Before going to Bed
Gay Pride Parade Entry Here
Essential things to do before going to bed at 6am:
- Eat first ripe homegrown cherry tomato of the year. GRIN!
- Check purple climber beans. Eat the ripe ones
- Check the snow peas. Eat the ripe ones
- Check the english cukes and marvel how they grow! SMILE!
- Hang up garden hose
- Admire pumpkin vines
- squish some aphids
- Snuggle lovey doggie who gives kisses. GRIN!
- Check raspberries. Fill mouth with ripe ones
- Note how new lawn is growing. Well.
- Rub kitty tummy
- Smell amazingly bountiful oleander flowers that fill the air with light scent. Go MMMMMMMMMMMMM
- Check virginia creeper which has crept to the top of three story building in 13 months since planting. Marvel.
- Admire oleanders some more while snuggling lovey doggy who gives more kisses
- GRIN at the wonderful greatness of it all
Go to bed.
12 People have left cute, callous or caring comments on the wench's wordiness!!
Leave yours too!!
Go to "notes" instead of comments
ps, you'll need to email me for a username and password
previous meanderings - future past
Goodbye Michael. May your next life be kinder to you. - Thursday, Jun. 25, 2009
Taking Care of Your Cows - Thursday, Jun. 25, 2009
Saint Joseph robs the cradle and eats spaghetti - Sunday, Jun. 14, 2009
sticky notes and broken irises - Friday, Jun. 12, 2009
The FOODCOMMANDER - Monday, Jun. 08, 2009