Monday, Dec. 22, 2003 - 3:42 a.m.
Cost of the War in Iraq
WARNING!!!! if you know me personally, you may read my diary, but if you do, you take the chance of hearing things you don't want to know, misunderstanding what I've written and being hurt by it. If you are unsure if it is ok to read, save yourself and me the grief and heartache, and ask first!!! Please note that this is a DIARY, ie my subjective feelings, hearsay, suppositions, and outpourings of ranting of the moment. It does not represent objective news, the whole of what I think of a topic or someone, or even a thought-out representation of any of the above. Keep that in mind. Thanks. * Here is a Diary Etiquette Read Me.
Dec 21 Mad Mutterings
December 21, 2003
I say ... and you think ... ?
1. Exchange:: Students internationally, bodily fluids, currency
2. Parental Advisory:: videos, cds, mature content, swearing
3. Blowout:: Christmas Sale!!!, New Year's Sale!!!, skidding across the highway
4. Spider:: Robinson, web, watching in the garden, macro lense.
5. Happy:: face, yellow, annoying
6. Intense:: me, flavour, taste in mouth
7. Corrupt:: computer files, politicians, taking bribes, no moral rudder.
8. Got:: bad grammar, "ain't", ...caught, ...disease (ie herpes)
9. Crude:: oil, badly carved (ie in wood), splinters in finger, rude language
10. Three:: little pigs, monkeys (hear no evil, see no evil, smell no evil hehe), 3, answering surveys
Here is the linkiepoo for the mutterings: here
and to ping this go here, whatever that means: ping!!!
Well that is my brilliant entry on the mutterings for this Sunday night. Now I WANT to draw some more comics, but SHOULD attack the last lonely VERY TALL oleander plant's bugs, so I can then carry ALL the plants back to the kitchen for their second weekly spray-down in the ongoing anti-bug war.
Well, if you haven't already, go back and read my comics on the last entry: Protection Racket. Thanks. And you know, having at least 5 people on my buddies list who haven't been here to update for over a week has really cut down my comments. Sigh! So much for early morning chats with Dangerspouse!! :)
1 People have left cute, callous or caring comments on the wench's wordiness!!
ps, you'll need to email me for a username and password
Goodbye Michael. May your next life be kinder to you. - Thursday, Jun. 25, 2009
*inspired by Chaosdaily