Hold on to what is good even if it is a handful of earth.
Hold on to what you believe even if it is a tree which stands by itself.
Hold on to what you must do even if it is a long way from here.
Hold on to life even when it is easier letting go.
Hold on to my hand even when I have gone away from you.
- Pueblo Blessing
101 Things About Me
Do My Surveys
To Do List
To Buy List
Monday, Jan. 31, 2005 - 1:58 a.m.
Cost of the War in Iraq
WARNING!!!! if you know me personally, you may read my diary, but if you do, you take the chance of hearing things you don't want to know, misunderstanding what I've written and being hurt by it. If you are unsure if it is ok to read, save yourself and me the grief and heartache, and ask first!!! Please note that this is a DIARY, ie my subjective feelings, hearsay, suppositions, and outpourings of ranting of the moment. It does not represent objective news, the whole of what I think of a topic or someone, or even a thought-out representation of any of the above. Keep that in mind. Thanks. * Here is a Diary Etiquette Read Me.
Porn Spam Gives Advice
OK you know there is something wrong with you when you keep your porn spam cuz of its sayings! Who the hell, and why the hell do they put sayings under the pictures? Who knows, but I share some with you , ok?
First the title of them email, then the best of its sayings:
Average Nxet Door Girls squirt milk out of their pussies, sender:Cupboard S. Lassoing
- Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.
- Writing about music is like dancing about architecture it's a really stupid thing to want to do. (wench note: actually i disagree with that, they're similar but both cool)
- Our fate, whatever it is to be, will be overcome by patience under it.
- Make three correct guesses consecutively and you will establish a reputation as an expert.
- I'm a hopeful cynic. I get my exercise acting as a pallbearer to my friends who exercise.
- In politics women type the letters, lick the stamps, distribute the pamphlets and get out the vote. Men get elected.
- The fame of great men ought to be judged always by the means they used to acquire it. (um, that is food for thought eh)
- A chain is no stronger than its weakest link, and life is after all a chain.
- Many who seem to be struggling with adversity are happy many, amid great affluence, are utterly miserable.
- Absence and death are the same -- only that in death there is no suffering.
- The average person living to age 70 has 613,000 hours of life. This is too long a period not to have fun.
- Men hate the individual whom they call avaricious only because nothing can be gained from him.
The Htotset Girl Swapping Jizz, Sender: Chiropodist R. Budgie
- People in general are equally horrified at hearing the Christian religion doubted, and at seeing it practiced.
- The wise man does at once what the fool does finally.
- Nothing is beneath you if it is in the direction of your life.
- Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is.
- He cannot complain of a hard sentence, who is made master of his own fate.
- Freedom of conscience entails more dangers than authority and despotism.
- It is part of a poor spirit to undervalue himself and blush. (hmmmm)
- Better not be at all than not be noble.
- A wise traveler never depreciates their own country.
- Ask your child what he wants for dinner only if he's buying.
- A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how
much you are loved, by others.
Stupid Married Wemon horny and wants you, Sender: Tripoli J. Milkweed
- Turn on the prudent ant thy heedful eyes. Observe her labors, sluggard, and be wise. (Dang, where the hell did they get THAT one??
- Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books nobody reads.
- You won't skid if you stay in a rut.
- I tell you, hopeless grief is passionless.
- Like the British Constitution, she owes her success in practice to her inconsistencies in principle.
- If men knew all that women think, they would be twenty times more daring.
- Martyrdom has always been a proof of the intensity, never of the correctness of a belief. (this is actually a great one)
- You have to defeat a great players aura more than his game.
- Let us not be too particular it is better to have old secondhand diamonds than none at all.
- There are only two kinds of coaches -- those who have been fired, and those who will be fired.
- Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life. (hmmmmm)
- If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane.
- Dreaming permits each and everyone of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.
Average Nxet Door Girls ass-to-mouth and mroe, Sender: Thrashed L. Scroll
- Commonly they must use their feet for defense whose only weapon is their tongue. (yeah, and they inflict more damage and live longer)
- The harder you work, the luckier you get.
- When the shriveled skin of the ordinary is stuffed out with meaning, it satisfies the senses amazingly.
- Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body.
- A man is not defeated by his opponents but by himself.
- Good actions ennoble us, and we are the sons of our own deeds.
- Humility is often a false front we employ to gain power over others.
- The old cathedrals are good, but the great blue dome that hangs over everything is better.
- A great fortune depends on luck, a small one on diligence.
- Learning why one great book is just like every other great book is the key to understanding literature
- It's no good agreeing with a person who can't make up his mind.
- Our high respect for a well read person is praise enough for literature.
- So live that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- A sex symbol becomes a thing. I hate being a thing.
- The brave and bold persist even against fortune, the timid and cowardly rush to despair though fear alone.
- He knows so little and knows it so fluently.
Dripping Housewife waiting for you, Sender: Spaghetti U. Yacht
- It is disgraceful to live as a stranger in one's country, and be an alien in any matter that affects our welfare.
- The great menace to the life of an industry is industrial self-complacency.
- Intuition is the clear concept of the whole at once. The miserable have no other medicine but only hope.
- By continually scolding someone, they in time become accustomed to it and despise your reproof.
- The future comes one day at a time.
- I choose a block of marble and chop off whatever I don't need. [when asked how he managed to make his remarkable
- A book worth reading is worth buying. (now that should be my motto!)
- Life is a zoo in a jungle.
- Faith... is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
- In matrimony, to hesitate is sometimes to be saved.
- Optimism is the cheerful frame of mind that enables a teakettle to sing, though in hot water up to its nose. (ah yes, but to boil water and remain unchanged by it is the sole purpose of a tea kettle. Besides is it singing or screaming in pain?)
- Thy decay's still impregnate with divinity.
- Life's a bitch, and life's got lots of sisters.
- Doing easily what others find difficult is talent doing what is impossible for talent is genius.(you see I have talent and not genius!)
See the Cutset Chicks Cum Girl gteting fileld with thick, gooey, creamy cum, Sender: Peel T. Arborvitaes
- Every human mind is a great slumbering power until awakened by a keen desire and by definite resolution to do.
- Men are the sport of circumstances when it seems circumstances are the sport of men.
- Boring people are a reflection of boring people.
Confidence is the bond of friendship.
- Communication is depositing a part of yourself in another person.
- May we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal
- We are more interested in making others believe we are happy than in trying to be happy ourselves.
- Often, the less there is to justify a traditional custom, the harder it is to get rid of it.
- I can do small things in a great way. Despair is perfectly compatible with a good dinner, I promise you. (This one may be my favorite)
- Borrowing is not much better than begging just as lending with interest is not much better than stealing.
- No story is the same to us after a lapse of time or rather we who read it are no longer the same interpreters.
- The Goddamn human race deserves itself, and as far as I'm concerned it can have it. (I wonder who that is quoted from??)
- Patience is a necessary ingredient of genius.
- Anybody who ask for advice nowadays just hasn't been listening.
Bored yet? this is the last one before I unsubscribed:
Petrty Bitehcs sucking huge thick dick, Sender: Plainte A. Fooled
- Travel makes a wise man better, and a fool worse
- Perhaps misguided moral passion is better than confused indifference. (hmm, I could argue with that one)I have a fine sense of the ridiculous, but no sense of humor.
- Disability is a matter of perception. If you can do just one thing well, you're needed by someone.
- Born to be wild -- live to outgrow it.
- You can't live on amusement. It is the froth on water -- an inch deep and then the mud.
- The best portion of a good man's life is in his little nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.
- Art is a lie that makes us realize the truth.
- A man's library is a sort of harem.
- One can never pay in gratitude, one can only pay ''in kind'' somewhere else in life.
- I used to trouble about what life was for -- now being alive seems sufficient reason.
- I am human and let nothing human be alien to me.
- Civilization is the making of civil persons.
- You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. (Dang, I KNOW I should've hit ob that day)
Well, that may be inspiring, entertaining or just really like being trapped in a hallmark shop. hehe... Hope you liked my spam entry. Sorry I didn't post the pictures... I'm rated 17 I think, not XXX. hehe.
And don't you love what the misspellings in the titles do to the images in your head? "Bitehcs sucking huge thick dick"... I dunno.. the "bite" lingers in my head still by the time I get to "dick". Scary. And "Cutset Chicks"... now what is that? Sounds like how they make Chicken nuggets now doesn't it. Average Nxet Door Girls is way more exotic than Next Door Girls aren't they!
Well, gotta finish wrapping up my drawings for the Language Ed people. That's out of the way... forward and onward with the South Korea drawings. Tomorrow I throw myself back into the Leo's Dog book. Too much work. Disappearing Boy called this afternoon to see if he could see me tonight. I told him he was welcome to come over but I would be working, not entertaining him. So he stayed home. LOL.
And it WAS a lovely sunny day! I spent nearly an hour in the park in the sun with doggies... who was thrilled cuz she had four kids between the ages of about 5 and 11 in a half circle around her throwing snow into the air for her to grab for half an hour. She was all hyped up and happy! Gosh I wish I had kids for her. She just love it, and I love seeing her so excited and alive. :D
OH, this is courtesy of Hissandtell... she wants to abuse the poor Razanne doll, and suggests the Dykedolls (her name is Bobbie... she's really cute esp in the wifebeater... but her pants... what is WRONG with those jeans? Are they STRETCH?? No proper butch would have jeans with a butt like that!!) and also Billy. Now Billy has a little overdevelopment of the neck problem. I dunno. I always thought that was meathead straight jock guys but apparently it is really really attractive to gay male doll buyers. Sigh. Thanks HissandTell!!
3 People have left cute, callous or caring comments on the wench's wordiness!!
Leave yours too!!
Go to "notes" instead of comments
ps, you'll need to email me for a username and password
previous meanderings - future past
Goodbye Michael. May your next life be kinder to you. - Thursday, Jun. 25, 2009
Taking Care of Your Cows - Thursday, Jun. 25, 2009
Saint Joseph robs the cradle and eats spaghetti - Sunday, Jun. 14, 2009
sticky notes and broken irises - Friday, Jun. 12, 2009
The FOODCOMMANDER - Monday, Jun. 08, 2009