Saturday, Nov. 22, 2003 - 6:32 p.m.
Cost of the War in Iraq
WARNING!!!! if you know me personally, you may read my diary, but if you do, you take the chance of hearing things you don't want to know, misunderstanding what I've written and being hurt by it. If you are unsure if it is ok to read, save yourself and me the grief and heartache, and ask first!!! Please note that this is a DIARY, ie my subjective feelings, hearsay, suppositions, and outpourings of ranting of the moment. It does not represent objective news, the whole of what I think of a topic or someone, or even a thought-out representation of any of the above. Keep that in mind. Thanks. * Here is a Diary Etiquette Read Me.
Defending Biblical Marriage in Style
*****UPDATE UPDATE (nov 25... if you're interested in the Massachussets/gay marriage/ biblical marriage debate, a voice of sanity can be found in today's entry by alternamommy. Read it!!
Also read Charley Reese's take on the gay marriage issue. thanks.end of update... back to regular programming***** Jeez... now this is promising isn't it!! Well, at least I'm warned!!:
Here is my horoscope for Saturday, November 22:
So, I'll just dress spiffily for the fetish opening tonight, and be ready for whatever. In style yeah. Anyhews, no grievances to lay on the ears of old pals...
And my newly resoled shoes are the bees knees. Yup great things... they feel the same, so they didnt fuck up the shape of em, and they have fantastic new Vibram soles with good treads so I dont slip around anymore. mmmm.
All my handwashed lingerie and stockings are dry. (and fortunately I vacuumed up the dog hair and leaves so when the cats knocked the drying rack on the floor they stayed clean).
And I did an hour of yoga before going to bed last night. good me. Yay!
Defending Biblical Marriage
As Governor Romney and Attorney General Reilly work diligently to prevent marriage between two people of the same sex, others have been busy drafting a Constitutional Amendment codifying all marriages entirely on biblical principles.
After all, G-d wouldn't want us to pick and choose which of the Scriptures we elevate to civil law and which we choose to ignore:
Draft of a Constitutional Amendment to Defend Biblical Marriage:
* Marriage in Massachusetts shall consist of a union between one man and one or more women. (Gen 29:17-28; II Sam 3:2-5.)
* In lieu of marriage (if there are no acceptable men to be found), a woman shall get her father drunk and have sex with him. (Gen 19:31-36)
* Marriage shall not impede a man's right to take concubines in addition to his wife or wives. (II Sam 5:13; I Kings 11:3; II Chron 11:21)
* A marriage shall be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin. If the wife is not a virgin, she shall be executed. (Deut 22:13-21) (This is where Governor Romney's resurrection of the Death Penalty will come in handy.)
* Marriage of a believer and a non-believer shall be forbidden. (Gen 24:3; Num 25:1-9; Ezra 9:12; Neh 10:30)
* Since marriage is for life, neither the Constitution nor any state law of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts shall permit divorce. (Deut 22:19; Mark 10:9-12)
* If a married man dies without children, his brother must marry the widow. If the brother refuses to marry the widow, or deliberately does not give her children, he shall pay a fine of one shoe and be otherwise punished in a manner to be determined by law. (Gen. 38:6-10; Deut 25:5-10)
I hope this helps to clarify the finer details of the Government's righteous struggle against the infidels and heathens among us.
*****YO YO YO!!! HEAR YE HEAR YE... if any of yous all wants to argue about the above Biblical entry courtesy of Alex, please write in the NOTES (IE where it says leave a comment please) and do NOT write me a long email at home... I would rather not get into arguing the Christian religion and Biblical Scripture on my own... let everyone have a chance.******
And hey, for cooking tips, read yesterday's entry. And do my surveys, please!! You've got bodymods, weapons, three of, sex addict, breaking up, and dirty laundry to choose from. Yeah! Spill your guts now!! heheheheheheheh..... Of course if you are just the voyeur type rather than the reveal-all type, you may read my survey answers instead.
0 People have left cute, callous or caring comments on the wench's wordiness!!
ps, you'll need to email me for a username and password
Goodbye Michael. May your next life be kinder to you. - Thursday, Jun. 25, 2009
*inspired by Chaosdaily